Thursday, November 12, 2009

I’ve Found My Holiday Cards Already!!

Usually I procrastinate until the last minute to create or buy my Christmas cards. I know that most people don’t send cards anymore but I’m old school enough to really enjoy taking the time to send and receive beautiful individual cards.

Which brings us to the very cool work of  Atlanta based graphic artist Lexie Sullivan. I found her shop today on Etsy and she is now my favorite! Check these cards out:

Lexie Sullivan Holiday Cards

She creates modern, clean, contemporary designs that are very retro stylish.  Her website is www.lexiesullivan.com. Her Etsy store is accessible through her site or directly at  www.lexiesullivan.etsy.com.

image

In addition to  her cards she also sells prints, boxed note sets, and note pads. I love this print!

image Check out Lexie Sullivan for all of your card and paper needs for the upcoming season.

No comments:

Post a Comment